Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hairstyles Grey's Anatomy How

..


I had the indescribable pleasure of getting lost in your waist
riding the virgin summits of your bust,
the pleasure of shaking your narrowness that flow in your skin
and dawn when we felt it was fair ...



I had the touch of your hands have reached an infinite arrhythmic
in which masters you mirror of madness, I
heaven that you showed me in vain
slowly between your legs and then tie me to hurry ...


immortalized
And a minute from the silenced cries
for taking a secret love that professed
was a precious achievement that had been written without reservation ...



Today I remember that morning I had painted
for your feminine fragrance that the years have not withered
and returns between random outbursts of the past.


Girls promise to visit soon, Amante

0 comments:

Post a Comment