Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lulu Final Fantasy Costume Pattern

Sketch

My lips slowly slipping from your neck to your breasts
strong, waiting for your breath
accelerate and signal me to stay in the fall
squeeze your thighs while resting them on my shoulders. Then
sujetaré your arms with my hands and the only movement that allow
be the thrill of your pelvis
fiddles while tirelessly pushing my tongue
to your flower opens, with bites not too soft on the threshold
of insanity.

continue, helping with my left hand caresses your
stone and nipples while the manufacturing side
a vacuum with my lips and my tongue
pointy in the company of my middle finger
meddling - even being invited -
in your most forgotten corners.
And I long to fill you with pleasure to the point of ecstasy
with your legs squeezing my head and pushing it further into
until my face is filled with your honey,
because I want to let me rejoice in your taste and your scent,
guess that already divine.

The place? It may be the middle of a street, Cuba sand
amid a dance or your bedroom.
hour? It would be lovely against the dawn as the sun
copper skin us at noon,
or a night on the cold claimed the moans of lovers.
Does the position? Preferably you on my knees and feet,
at risk of being discovered.
reason? Whatever, while the principle is love. Fernando Rosas


0 comments:

Post a Comment