Monday, November 19, 2007

Mount And Blade Hooded Robe

"feeling"


Only dejate guided by what you feel
not need to see
just feel what my skin says



slowly undress

feel your beating heart
recorrerte feeling your taste

Cherish your body lying
not let mine play

your skin and claim me
as I keep stroking





Reaching your breasts

pass my tongue over your nipples

feel them hardened

bite gently

and then cross it with the tip of my tongue



Slowly lower

caressing your body

feeling your humidity

giving my heat




Reaching your fruit

and feel the vagina moist

with my tongue savor the sweet taste

taste again and again

put my tongue in your cavity

your heat explodes with your moans

I can feel my penis and stroke it
but my desire is that you feel


desired pleased

put my fingers in your vagina

your juices overflow between your legs


not resist but without penetrate you

slip my penis between your legs

moans and kisses mixed

while entering your vagina will

loud, crazy, MOVING


Subes on my erect penis

you take your hand

and drive your vagina

move and moan

I caress your back

press your buttocks

I take you by the waist

feeling groan came time

we sealed with a kiss.



* ONE NIGHT IS SO THAT I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment