Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sample Letter To Disconnect The Internet Services



As long ago, today I came to feel fear. A preposterous fear, the kind that make you embarrassed in front of people. It was a stinging sensation in the stomach, anguish and anxiety that was present during a handful of minutes to take care of my body and get your computer vulnerable. It
this morning, just opened my eyes and then the toilet, turned on the PC to do my usual routine: check my email, read the pages of some Peruvian newspapers and see if I had a post for this blog. And what happened next was of shock and shame.
The first fear came from my mail. An old college friend had sent me an invitation at hi5 to accept him as a contact. Then, of course, I accepted. And nothing, up there all right. I could tell by the picture you have in your head of hi5 is working on Canal N and go. There was more to do.
Then I thought
template review visits. This where you see all that have reviewed or b reason your page in the worthy and licentious hi5, and suddenly my skin became chicken, literally. Because there was, Machiavellian smiling, holding second workout tee box with cherry and posing for the Monumental stadium, the contact of fear: "Cuto" Guadalupe. The same, the player of eight feet, I believe, the dark that breaking everything in its path. I had been watching for three days from your computer. Why?
What would find "Cuto" Guadalupe in my hi5? We have never seen or dogfight. I have some friends who are sports reporters, but hesitated and almost put my finger into the fire that they agree to have this man among your contacts, out of respect for the profession (yes, I am a dreamer). Because obviously, a contact takes you to another and so on. But why me. What did you "Cuto? I ask here and now because I am still scared to death.
Anyway.
The thing is that after I read Trade, almost as if to forget about what happened. There was no closed session hi5 gather the courage to enter a player's page [1]. And after reading that since Monday night closed traffic on the Expressway I came across a scary video. U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney, at a press conference had said that "the people of Peru deserve better in their leaders." And even so good. I was right. Alan García ... hmmm. Has a past that betrays him.
However, he was referring to this gentleman, one of the causes of the war in Iraq with President George W. Bush (who already know him a million pearls in relation to their precarious and ridiculous intelligence), as I said, he was referring to this political gringo Chavez was the cop. Then I thought: Shit, Peru's President Hugo Chavez! There
yes I felt all the fears together. Can you imagine Chavez, that dictadorsuelo a thousand faces, as mandated by the country? I swear that when I saw and listened carefully to the video where Cheney spoke of Peru and its president Chávez, almost went back inside to ask the hi5 "Cuto" I told the whole truth because one often from Europe things to read six hours before because of that that Greenwich will not be a thousand things happen in South America no one is well aware, simply they have not yet occurred.
dolls gave me the thought that Chavez would turn the reins of Peru, just now in the midst of so much TLC with half the world, a thousand mining projects, the strengthening of the currency and more good things, that the former coup (remember, Chavez attempted a coup in Venezuela in the early 90) refused and rejected simply because he wants. I touched my nerves at first until a moment later I began to breathe easy when I realized that in reality it was all a nightmare caused by top U.S. officials [2] simply because they have no clue and on geography are and will remain a round zero, and therefore have to be a little more understanding of their ignorance, what can you do, poor things. And what good is that Garcia is president of Peru if the other choice was Chavez. We must be thankful for the land we live!
And now, now calmer, tip and put aside. However, from now on I will present in armor and sword at the computer every time you go online. You have to be cured in brine.
-------------------------------------------- --------------------
[1] The logic is that if he entered your hi5 page he could do as I do, or check their website visitors and find myself there in the first box, as a fan or Worse as if it were a subtle way of letting him know that I am desperately wrong for wanting to start a non-verbal communication with him. [2] Look, Dick called and must be a heavy burden on the back for its other meaning that rather phallic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment